Hey Lovelies –
First, I want you to meet Sarah Dubbeldam, the chief dreamer and creative behind Darling. Sarah is a kindred spirit and a beautiful soul who embodies and lives the Darling mission.
Along with a few of my friends including Natalie and Kristie I had the absolute privilege of writing an article for this revolutionary and refreshing publication. (Side-note: Natalie is now the Managing Editor and I’m so happy to see her pursuing this dream – she is doing a fabulous job).
- Darling challenges cultural “ideals” of beauty and questions its exaggerated importance. Sees beauty in every type of woman.
- Darling promotes respect for women’s bodies in fashion and photography, seeing modesty plus excellent fashion sense as “sexy.”
- Darling offers tangible, deep advice on painful issues facing women such as depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.
- Dearling believes in bringing back etiquette, character and integrity, also focusing on increasing self-worth through living in more respect of your soul and body.
- Darling believes in expanding knowledge of spirituality and living a life connected to God in order to live well and love others.
- 140 pages of articles and photos which won’t be published online
- High-quality paper and a heavier, book-like cover
- 20+ exclusive photoshoots from several renowned photographers
- Over 40 original articles exploring our 8 personas